Park Road Jewellery was established to create and provide statement, minimalist jewellery for both women and men to express themselves in a timeless fashion.
With collections encapsulating inspirations from Geometry, Nature and Astronomy.
Each piece is handcrafted from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones. Every piece of Jewellery produced is made to an exacting standard to ensure each customer receives a quality piece that they can cherish for a lifetime.
Michelle has a wealth of experience that spans diverse areas of the jewellery industry, including; Traditional jewellery construction techniques, Computer aided design and manufacture and an individual creative approach to design.
“When creating Park Road Jewellery there were a lot of important
ideals I want my brand to uphold.”
What I keep as a priority are;”
-Creating a Sustainable and Eco friendly brand
All of the packaging and materials are sourced from either recycled materials or from sustainable sources.
Park Road Jewellery’s impact on the environment is considered during all workshop practices such as; avoiding single use plastics and recycling/ reusing materials where possible.
-Committing to supporting charities I believe in, through my jewellery making.
I want my customers to be proud that their purchases have been thoughtfully created with the environment in mind. By purchasing from Park Road Jewellery, you are not only supporting a handmade business, but you are also helping out selected charities. These include Mountain Rescue and Mission Blue.
What to expect when you receive your Park Road Jewellery order.
One of the most important practices I want to uphold is to create a Sustainable and Eco friendly brand.
An obvious place to start this is with the packaging and materials I choose to use to represent Park Road Jewellery. When you receive your order, it will include the following items that are captured in the image.
- Kraft postage box – A simple unassuming box that will keep your items safe and protected.
- Slate grey acid free tissue paper. The entire contents of the box will be carefully wrapped in this tissue paper, to make it extra special to unwrap.
- A slate grey gift bag with luxury rope handles. The gift box will be nestled inside the bag, perfect if you are sending direct to your giftee!
- Luxury silver gift box with gold embossed Park Road Jewellery logo.
- Handwritten thank you note with jewellery after care instructions. I can also write a personalised message to your recipient, just add this information when you place your order.
- Business card with all contact details.
All the items included in your order are made from recycled materials, which can also be recycled when you have finished with them. The gift box is also the perfect safe place to store the jewellery when you are not wearing it.
I love packaging up each parcel, ensuring they are secure and will arrive in perfect condition.
If you have any specific requirements of personal touches you would like adding to your order, please just email me email@example.com
Thank you so much for your continued support!